Our Occupational Medicine Unit provides comprehensive medical services tailored specifically to meet the needs of business and industry. Our team of physicians leads a complete unit of medical and paramedical support personnel. We are committed to providing services in a caring environment, in a timely and efficient manner, and at a reasonable cost.
The services we provide can play a key role in your business success by helping you to meet important strategic and operational goals, such as:
- Maintaining employee and employer health through health education, screenings, immunizations, and periodic health status reviews.
- Identifying and controlling potential health hazards inherent to the work operation.
- Reducing the risk of accidental injury or property damage by matching work assignments to employees who possess the job’s requisite physical and psychological requirements.
- Meeting occupational health and safety standards, in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Providing long term management for employees who are injured on-the-job.
- Controlling lost time from work-related accidents/injuries or illnesses.