Preventative and Wellness Programs
Wellness can be described as a systematic approach designed to quantify, evaluate and optimize a company’s investment in its workforce. Organizations now regard managing employee health is a performance driver rather than a cost driver.
Recent employer market research suggests that wellness programs have ascended to the top of most employers’ wish lists; however, designing wellness programs that are cost-effective for both parties is often elusive.
Occupational Health Solutions Limited can assist you with developing and implementing a successful wellness model and provide practical suggestions for integrating wellness services into an occupational health program.
We work with organizations to develop and implement strategies to integrate wellness services into a broader culture of health. We develop proven motivational techniques and incentives to support your wellness program and we also identify of short and long term measures to evaluate your wellness initiatives
Some of our Wellness interventions include
- Individualized Diet and Meal Planning
- Health Fairs
- Worksite Flu Immunizations and other preventative immunizations
- Health Coaching
- Health Risk Appraisals
- Biometric Testing
- Disease screening
- Comprehensive Wellness Medical
- Series classes
- Passive programs
- Smoking Cessation Programs
- Group Wellness Challenges – Biggest Losers
- Healthy eating, lifestyle and common diseases lectures
- Toolkits: stress, nutrition, fitness